About: Iara's Story
Iara graduated from Syracuse University at the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communication with a bachelors of science in Television, Radio & Film. She now lives in Syracuse, New York working freelance in the film industry there and in New York City for art department and/or production team.
- Age ZERO: she fell in love with traveling,
- Age ONE: she fell in love with smiling and seeing people smile.
- Age FIVE: she fell in love with art.
- Age 13: she fell in love with understanding the truth.
- Age 16: she fell in love with volunteering abroad.
- Age 18: she fell in love with filmmaking.
- Age 21: she fell in love with the future possibilities in film and the impact it has on lives of others.
Tastes & Chews: Argentine Jew, queen of mermaids, world traveler, expressive woman, inspired child, foodie, sidewalk groover. This woman wishes to connect to and understand this place called Earth by exploring film around the world.
Conquered: Arlington, VA. Syracuse, NY, Mumbai, India. Prague, Czech Republic., Bogotá, Colombia, New York, NY.
"We all are one, small, and here to tell a story together." -everybody